Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The smell of Christmas is in the air.

Gahh, So I haven't been on here in well it feel likes forever!

I just want to start off by saying I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS.
Christmas is always the best. I'm burning a Christmas candle feeling all of this holiday cheer everywhere puts me in a good mood.
We've got the Christmas lights up, the tree decorated, and presents wrapped. I just love it so much! Speaking of which I don't think I can wrap anymore. Two out of my ten fingers are cut from wrapping and I'm not even close to being finish I can only imagine what will happen in the future.
"It's the most wonderful time of the year!" I couldn't agree anymore.
Happy Holidays to all. May it be the best time you spend with your families. Oh, and Happy New Year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment