Monday, October 19, 2009

Move me.

Do you ever wake up just not in the mood to do anything? Well welcome to my life on a daily basis. Every morning I wake up dreading it. I don't know why. It's not like something is going on I guess you could say I'm just not happy where I'm at.
I've been debating on moving back home to be with my family. I just want to do something amazing with my life. How do I do something like that? HELP ME.
I want to make the most of it while I'm out here but I don't know what to do. I need a better paying job but I love the people I work with. How do I even go about this?
Is it time to move on and get on?
I'm ready to be around my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Maybe there's a part of you that is trying to tell you something, maybe you need to be with people you know around you....
    One of the best things I ever did to clear the confusion in my mind (granted it was for career purposes) was write down on a piece of paper WHAT my dreams were, WHY I wanted them (eg. prestige, fulfillment, etc) what skills I CURRENTLY had, what was MOST important to me...
    try writing a similar list, even a pros and cons one. Writing things down and getting it out of you is sooo good, you don't realise how much of a weight will be lifted.
    Good Luck:)
    P.S I got what I wanted, so I know this method works if you're true to yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for that. It really helped and put a lot of things in perspective for me.

    ReplyDelete