Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Start.

Well, where to start off. My name is Erin. This is my first blog EVER. I'm not too sure what I'm supposed to write about so I guess I'll just tell you a little about myself. I'm was born in Mission Hills, CA. A few years late my parents moved us out to Arizona and my little brother Brian was born. We eventually moved back to Mission Hills. Again, a few years after that we moved back to Arizona. I graduated from Kingman High School. I worked a few really crappy jobs. I later decided that I wanted to do something different and exciting with my life so I moved out here to Quartz Hill, CA and here I am. Nothing really exciting has happened though. I really think I just need to be on my own and self sufficient buuuut I have a little (ok maybe a lot) of a spending problem. Watching movies is a hobby of mine. I honestly can not get enough of watching a good movie, or in that case, even a bad movie. Something about feeling like a character does or seeing how someone would react to a situation just moves me. I get sucked in. One of my all time faves is La Bamba, Meet Me in St. Louis, and Zoolander (ha it's a classic). Actually I can probably think of like a million more that are my favorite but that will be said on another day.

One of my best friends Sam lives in Denver, CO and I'm just waiting for her to finish this semester up so she can finally move out here and we can reunite ha. I think I just really need to be around people I know. I felt a little lonely first moving out here. I didn't think it would be so hard to make friends but I guess I was wrong. I really just need some ideas on how to meet people. Or how do you approach them and strike up a conversation. Oh well, who knows what will happen I guess I'll figure something out.

Well I think this is a good starter. I'll start to get the hang of this after a while. = )
Thank you for reading and I'll keep ya posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment